Monday, November 24, 2014

Give Thanks and Be Happy

 
Photo Source: Thanksgiving-1 by Peggy Sue

Give Thanks 

Be Happy


Give Thanks
Be Happy!

Sounds simple enough. 

So let's all give that a try. 

I'll start by listing three things 
for which I'm thankful: 

Chocolate, 
Comedy, 
Hilarious Hotties with Hearts of Gold. 

(They don't all have to start 
with the same letter.) 

(I know those didn't all start 
with the same letter.) 

(I'm just saying 
they don't have to ...) 

So anyway, ... 

I'm Also Thankful For

Readers of my blog. 
(Even if I don't know who you are!)

The ImprovAddicts
(An improv troupe of which I'm a part.) 

My job. 
(The proceeds from which 
will help me change the world.) 

The pleasant people in my life. 
(Even when I don't have time to tell them that.) 

And apparently parentheses. 
(Just because the right one 
can make smiley faces!)

;o)

Your turn! 

What are three (or more) things 
for which you are thankful? 


Razzle-Dazzle with Zazzle

Click Here to Shop at Amazon!


Rooftop Comedy's Thanksgiving 

- Feast Of Funny

Published on Nov 20, 2012 by


For More Thanksgiving Fun, 
Enjoy These Previous Posts: 





Iliza Shlesinger 

- Eating Around Men 

(Stand up Comedy)

Published on Sep 11, 2013 by

No comments:

Post a Comment